Contact: Paul Piggott
2 IT consultants having 5-6 years of experience in the field of ASP.NET (C#, VB.NET), SharePoint Designer and Metastorm Business Process, Microsoft Dynamics Navone.
- 1 IT consultant having 5-6 years of experience in the field of SQL Server, Business intelligence & Reporting (SSRS,SSAS,SSIS,CUBES and Crystal Reports), Cognos Cubes and Document Management system-Laser fiche.
- 1 IT consultants having 5-6 years of experience in the field of IT Infrastructure.
- 1 IT consultant having 6-7 years of experience in the field of Software Testing (Manual and Automation Tester.
2 IT Consultants
5-6 years of experience in the field of ASP.NET (C#, VB.NET), SharePoint Designer and Metastorm Business Process, Microsoft Dynamics Navone.
- Should have good knowledge or experience in MVC, JQuery, AngularJS, WCF, Oracle, and QL etc.
- Analyzing and gathering requirements for the framework and creating a design for the final software output.
- Developing the web based software using computer programming languages such as VB.net, C# and MSSQL.
- Performing extensive software testing and stringent quality checks as per the QC guidelines to ensure an error free as well as optimum final product to the user.
- Creating and maintaining the ASP.NET based websites and their web applications as per the initial guidelines of the client.
- Making changes to existing web applications according to the feedback received from the end users or clients. In some cases, changes are also made in order to update the application's compatibility with the latest operating systems.
1 IT Consultant
6-8 years of experience in the field of SQL Server, Business intelligence & Reporting (SSRS,SSAS,SSIS,CUBES and Crystal Reports), Cognos Cubes and Document Management system-Laserfiche.
- Expertise in T- SQL writing stored procedures, triggers and functions.
- Expertise in T-SQL writing stored procedures, triggers and functions.
- Working knowledge in Analysis Services (SSAS), Reporting Services (SSRS) and Clustering. Implemented the new SQL Server 2012 mechanisms
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools)
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms
- Create tools to store data (e.g. OLAP cubes)
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Develop and update technical documentation
1 IT Consultant
5-6 years of experience in the field of IT Infrastructure.
- Management and support of a multi-location IT infrastructure
- Min 4-5 years’ experience with a proven track record
- Providing innovative solutions to enhance business productivity
- Managing the outsourced vendors in the areas of communication and infrastructure,
- Effectively manage SLA’s.
- Management of multiple projects to ensure continuous improvements in service quality and delivery.
- Be responsible for change management and the management of any IT related service incidents.
- Management of IT resources (hardware, software, spares, peripherals etc.).
- Championing IT security throughout business.
- Maintain relationships with internal customers.
- Consolidate user requirements in all areas of IT, creating business cases with respect to new technology and building a reliable and resilient architecture.
- Provide inputs to achieve goals and objectives within budget through effective planning, organizing, directing and controlling.
- Maintain updated documents and network diagrams.
Type of Vacancy: Full Time/ Permanent
Salary: £30- £35,000.00 pa
1 IT Consultant
6-7 years of experience in the field of Software Testing (Manual and Automation Tester.
Develops and executes test cases, verification of system capabilities and system enhancements or changes, test script development, requirements decomposition, requirements verification, performance testing, regression testing, high availability testing, end user testing, system and software level integration troubleshooting, test plans, and test reports.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing and delivering fit-for-purpose and quality testing to existing Testing Standards
- Supporting process improvements, contributing your ideas and suggestions to help further develop team capability.
- Reviewing all key collateral relating to the project, including test collateral, and ensuring it is of sufficient quality.
- An interest in technology, people and the end customer are important.
- A strong communicator who works collaborative with stakeholders at all levels.
- Knowledge and ability to utilize multiple testing methodologies. Proven application of Testing (Waterfall and Agile), plus the ability to produce test plans, test scenarios (functional and non-functional) and cases including system testing, SIT, regression, UAT, NFT and release testing.
- Experience of Automated Testing
- ISTQB/ISEB Certification.
- Experience of change governance frameworks.
- Able to coach/mentor more junior members of the team, and able to use expertise to assist stakeholders outside of the testing community
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, JMETER, SQL and Quality Centre would be useful.